Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time Out!


Yow! I like some of the few things I've heard by the Portland Cello Project, so maybe you can imagine my surprise at seeing this moldy oldie being sung on the same stage as these classically trained cellists (click). Kick back then, pretend it's Spring already as the Not-Quite-Ready-For-Primetime nephews jump on deck at the next barbie, to help us spew the Guinness in good toe-tapping cheer. (The T-shirt should have been a give-a-way, I know. I trust the lead singer does have a girl friend among the lawn chairs).

--->Special Report: Canada. Tragic....

"Without education, we are in the horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously." - G.K. Chesterton

"I've gained no wisdom by growing old; only cranky exasperation with what I used to think was cool."---Steven Shaviro

No comments:

Post a Comment