Abortion takes the life of an innocent child and Christians know we must do all we can to end this atrocity.
But less well known is the fact that abortion also does untold damage to the child’s mother. And that is something the abortion industry refuses to acknowledge, in spite of the massive body of research that tells the awful truth ... such as the fact that women who have had abortions:
* Are 63% more likely to receive mental health care within 90 days of the abortion than within 90 days of delivering a live baby.
* Are more likely than other mothers to endanger the health of subsequent unborn children through substance abuse.
* Are almost two-thirds more likely to become clinically depressed.
* And in one survey, over 82 percent of the women who responded indicated they deeply regretted their abortion decisions.
And that doesn’t include the physical risks of abortion ... breast cancer, pelvic infection, infertility, ectopic pregnancy and even suicide!
Source: Fr. Frank Pavone,
National Director, Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries
Pastoral Director, Rachel’s Vineyard
--->Record-setting grassroots response to abortion with 40 Days for Life campaign
Note: As I see it, abortion is, especially together with rampant government-sanctioned and exported pornography, a major sign, indeed the essence, of what is called a New World Order or brutalizing globalization; because it is these for-profit global businesses which transform entire cultures through a transvaluation of values into the Night of nihilism, where neither purity nor life itself is regarded as before and is made subservient to the greed of international finance; no one is truly safe when the root of all human sacredness, the safety of a baby in the womb, and the ideal of purity for young and old alike, is mocked and effaced.
--->After tumbling below 10,000 yet again Wednesday morning, the Dow rebounded to close above that psychologically important level and was slightly higher early Thursday. Still, fear in the market is being expressed by the continued rally in Treasuries and widespread chatter about an ominous sounding technical indicator: The Hindenburg Omen.
--->Full-Body Airport Scanners reportedly Increase Cancer Risk
--->Michael Voris of Real Catholic TV: Global Warming Hides An Agenda. Research the facts and decide for yourself
--->Palestinians torched half a dozen vehicles in East Jerusalem on Thursday and threw stones and firebombs at Israeli police after Jewish settlers approached a mosque, local residents and police said.
--->Iran has material for 1-2 atom bombs: ex-IAEA aide
--->Obama Education Grants Politicized, School Choice Advocates Say
Where I Differ With Many Conspiracy Theorists
...a few examples to show where I differ, since a lot of conspiracy theorists draw conclusions, confused as facts, from hunches based on some partial evidence. This does not mean that there is no serious evidence in their opinions or that conspiracy theorists are by any means all malicious, much less all insane; it's just that the first lesson of even a cub reporter (which I learned in my youth when I was one) should be to know the difference between a fact and a hunch, even those based on (partial) evidence. Many others who are suspicious of events do know this critical difference and these I respect as all remain open to more concrete evidence, either to confirm or rule out suspicions. Below I 'rank' the evidence as I see it to date, after long interest. Even when I personally rank an event as 'probable' or 'very probable' I think more facts (pro or con) or whistle-blowers are required to end the debate:
- Kennedy Assassination, an unsolved conspiracy involving more than one gunman: (Very probable; facts well known; and E. Howard Hunt's taped death-bed testimony, also John Judge's extensive research; the work of Catholic Worker Jim Douglass, and all the earlier works and investigations, including the 1976 congressional Select Committee on Assassination, etc)
- September 11, 2001 WTC an 'inside job'. (Somewhat Suspicious at the most due to, besides the other well-known anomalies of that morning (no jets scrambled correctly [?] to take down suspicious aircraft steering off course straight to NY and Washington?); the wildly disproportionate response and boon to the military industrial complex; the launching of planetary wars towards an apparent reconfiguration of the post-Cold War geopolitical world; the curious longtime unconcern about Osama bin Laden's whereabouts; yet it remains hard to believe any government would slaughter thousands of its own people. I think the evidence falls far short of "proof"---e.g., where are the hijackers and Logan-NY hijacked passengers if they did not die at wtc sites?---and it is very possible that the US and Britain have 'merely' exploited the events of that awful day.)
- Jews 'run the world' (I don't believe it. Most bankers to my knowledge are not Jews, never were, though very powerful Jews make up a powerful part of international finance though banking, Wall Street, etc. Unquestionably the Jewish lobby is extremely powerful and it often perniciously pressures or buys our politicians; and through their media and "entertainment" holdings Jewish mogul's exercise a wicked influence on our children and culture; also their disproportionate involvement with gentile counterparts in pornography, abortion and ethnic conflict instigation)
- The Talmud allows Jews (those so-inclined) to deceive gentiles whenever it will work to the advantage of Jews. This appears true.
Holocaust never happened. (I don't believe it. Adolph Eichmann [see Label] on trial for his life did not deny it that I could see in his testimony, but appeared to take it for granted. However thought-crimes for denials of this in some countries are an outrageous affront to free-speech, Western 'Enlightenment' values, and an affront to other peoples who also suffered genocide, sometimes with the help of monstrous Jews, as in Russia, millions of Orthodox Christians slaughtered) Etc., etc.
- RFK and Martin Luther King murders, inside jobs (Possible, considering their threats to the power establishment and status quo. There are plenty of books which give the evidence for such a view of the facts which I have no space or time to list here. But none of it rises to the level of proof, it seems to me.
- Pope John Paul II 1981 shooting a wider conspiracy and not the 'Bulgarian' plot suggested by the Russians and others. (Possible) [This Section On Conspiracy Theories Last updated 9.30.10]
--->Murdered British spy found stuffed into sports bag in bath of London flat
--->Saudi couple viciously "hammer 24 nails" into Sri Lankan maid
--->"Directed / targeted killings," the resurrection of torture, total warfare. Has the US learned its new methods since 2001 from Israel?
--->Iran to Russia: Let's establish a nuclear consortium
--->Intense Ken O'Keefe interview (debate), O'Keefe is one of those aboard the deadly Gaza flotilla, on Hardtalk 2010 about the incident: 1 of 3 videos . Follow subsequent parts at Youtube. Nine dead, no Israelis among them. The BBC might recall something of Israel's methods from the beginning, e.g. the bombing of the King David Hotel, which earned the perpetrators the title "founders of modern terrorism" (video).
--->The children of Palestine & Rachel (video)...
Clearly it is time to produce a just and reasonable peace between Israel and the Palestinians, and to let the past be the past---for the sake of the children.
"I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."---Jn 8:12